Tuesday 10 November 2015

Photography - Potential Locations

For my first potential location, I would like to use a studio, or somewhere with a white (or plain) background or backdrop. This links very clearly to the fashion side of my magazine as DAZED and the WIRE both use studio taken photographs.



Image result for field photoshoot

A second potential location could be in a field, or amongst foliage and nature. This is very different and unique to some indie magazines I've come across. This would link to the alternative and photography side of my genre and magazine as I could take so many interesting photographs in this particular setting.






Another potential location / setting could be a wooden background, or against a wall of some kind. This is commonly used and found in indie / alternative music and fashion magazines as it's a different use of background and it provides a variety and range of different settings; it allows the viewer to see a diversity in settings for photoshoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment