Friday 23 October 2015

Summary of Student Pitch Feedback

To summarise, my target audience said that they would prefer the title of my music magazine to either be EXPLORE, UNIVERSAL or INDIE CENTRAL. I have narrowed it down from those three and I have chosen EXPLORE as I think it best connotes my target audience.

Secondly, I will incorporated large images or more images than text to appeal to my target audience as pages filled with text would bore them.

Thirdly, my central image for my front cover will be taken in either, a studio, or with a white / plain backdrop. I feel as though this type of shot best reflects my chosen genre and the features within the magazine (e.g. the fashion and photography side).

Again - my target audience would prefer posed images taken in a studio or with a plain / negative background.

Finally, after my target audience not making a set decision on what format they'd like the Double Page Spread to be in, I have decided to produce an interview with the artist (one of my models) as I feel as though this format is clear and easy to read, and the questions that the interviewer asks will be in bold so that the reader can skim the question to see if it interests them (if it's worth reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment