Thursday 24 September 2015

Experimentation with Fonts

Font One

This font is called Arial. It’s in size 13 as I think a smaller font wouldn’t be easily read and a larger font would take up too much space on the page meaning the readers would be drawn away from the images. This is in bold. This is in italics.


Font Two

This font is called Courier. I am not sure about this font as I think the letters are too far away from each other, although my audience may prefer this because it’s easier to read. This is in bold. This is in italics.


Font Three


This font is called Futura (Medium). I like this font - the letters look longer and it’s also clearer to see. I also like the boldness of the typography. This is in bold. This is in italics.

Font Four

This font is called Georgia. I like how the lettering is simple and easy to read - which is one of the main things my target audience is looking for. This is in bold. This is in italics.

No comments:

Post a Comment