Thursday 17 September 2015

Introduction to Preliminary Task and Action Plan for Preliminary Task

My first (preliminary) task is to create the front cover and contents page of a student magazine. Each week I am to do something specific in order to reach the deadline on October the 9th.
My first week, commencing on the 14th of September, includes tasks for me to do, research and planning, do my analysis of student magazines I have seen and how they target audiences, research of target audience, and planning for production by experimenting with colour schemes and fonts and mode of address names.
Week 2, I will focus on the production, such as a photo shoot, organise a photo shoot and take photos to include on the front page of my student magazine, design my front cover and to begin designing my contents page.
Week 3 is also for production, I have to complete my design of the contents page and then start drafting my evaluation.
My final week commences of the 5th of October. I will have no more lesson time to work on the Preliminary Task as my final deadline is Friday the 9th of October 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment